Buffet Crampon Légende A Clarinet
The Légende A Clarinet from Buffet Crampon is a completely new model sat at the top of Buffet's professional A clarinet range. Designed to be the perfect pairing to the Légende Bb it plays as freely and beautifully. With the same brand new bore design, the Légende A clarinet is accurate in pitch and has an immediate response. A precise and centred tone, brings a spectrum of full and bright tones.
The Légende is an ideal choice for any clarinettist who has an eclectic musical style and is designed to give total freedom of musical and acoustical expression.
Whilst focusing on aesthetics, rose gold and silver plating is added to the clarinet, specially designed for Buffet's 190th anniversary, adding elegance, luxury and style. Specially designed tone hole rings overlay the selected natural wood which has been chosen for its acoustic qualities. The Légende A also has a raised C#/G# tone hole a special feature of this A clarinet. The Légende is finished with a perfectly positioned medallion in gold plate unique to this model and a perfect addition to this stunning instrument.
By joining the innovative ideas are the developments and methodology present in Buffet's other high end models; the metal capped tenons; Green-LinE tone hole slots; and low F correction key are all combined to expand the already impressive offering of professional clarinets from Buffet Crampon.
- Key : A
- Selected Natural Grenadilla Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keyword with Rose Gold Plated Fixings
- Metal Capped Tenons
- Green-LinE in Upper Joint Tone Holes
- Raised C#/G# Tone Hole
- Keys – 19 / Rings - 6
- Blue Steel Springs
- Combination of GT, Leather and Natural Cork Pads
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.