Buffet Crampon ICON Barrel for Bb Clarinet - Black Nickel
The Buffet Crampon Icon Barrels selection were introduced in 2013 and are designed to fit all A and Bb clarinets. It shouldn’t matter what bore design your clarinet has or from what manufacturer it comes from. The most up to date acoustic research done by Buffet Crampon has led to the inverse conical bore and body design that these barrels have. They also have a unique ring shape and come in Gold, Silver or Black Nickel finishes. These barrels are available in 64, 65, 66 and 67mm lengths so you can be sure to find one that suits your playing needs.
- Fits any clarinet
- Black Nickel Plated Rings
- Available in 64, 65, 66 or 67mm lengths
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.