Buffet Crampon Festival Bb Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon Festival Bb clarinet was originally created in 1987. With the design expertise of well known artists, Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon, it is suited to a wide range of repertoire from Mozart to Boulez. A very versatile instrument. Made from specially selected African blackwood, the ‘Festival’ model is popular amongst soloists and teachers worldwide. Also featuring two barrels for tuning adjustments, silver keywork and the Eb lever mechanism.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- African Blackwood Body
- Buffet Crampon poly cylindrical bore
- Metal capped tenons
- Barrels – 65mm and 66mm
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver-plated keywork
- Eb Lever
- Keys – 18 / Rings – 6
- Forged keys, copper plated then silver plated according the Buffet Crampon method
- Blue steel springs
- GT Pads (100% Waterproof material)
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.