Buffet Crampon E13 Bb Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon E13 Bb clarinet is made from specially selected African Blackwood. As well as silver plated keywork it comes with the new bell design of the RC model. This lets the player produce bright tones with excellent projection. The main characteristics of the E13 model have not changed in 40 years. Originally based on the design of the BC20, the E13 clarinet is built with many of the design features of Buffet’s semi-professional range. A very popular choice for advanced musicians worldwide.
- Key : Bb
- Stained African Blackwood Body
- Silver plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Bore : concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Keys : 17 (optional 18) / Rings :6
- Adjustable thumb rest, enabling the use of a neck strap.
- Silver-plated keywork
- Wood rings: metal
- Bell – F30500EAG
- Blue flat and steel needle springs
- Leather Pads
- Screwed Pillars
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.