Buffet Crampon E13 A Clarinet
Recommended by teachers all over the country, this A clarinet bridges the gap between beginner and professional instruments. With a specially selected African Blackwood body, silver plated key-work, blue steel springs and natural cork tenons the E13 A has all of the technical characteristics of Buffet's professional line.
Designed for the advancing clarinettist in need of an instrument that can tackle the higher grades and beyond. With its origins in the BC20, the clarinet played by Jacques Lancelot, the E13 features the new bell design of the RC (Professional clarinet), for a greater projection and brightness throughout the range. With an adjustable thumb rest and low F adjustment screw, you have control and the flexibility to customise this instrument to your specifications.
- Key : A
- Stained African Blackwood Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keywork
- Keys – 17 / Rings - 6
- Blue Steel, Flat and Needle Springs
- Leather Pads
- About Buffet
- Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
About BuffetFor nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.