Buffet Crampon Divine Bb Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon Divine Bb clarinet was created with the design expertise of renowned artist, Paul Meyer. It is made from specially selected natural African blackwood. Buffet, in collaboration with Paul Meyer, have focused on primarily on developing the acoustical abilities of the instrument. Like the ‘Tosca’ model, the ‘Divine’ clarinet benefits from having the same green line tone hole placement. This allows for more reliable intonation across the range of the instrument and less air leakage on the tone holes. The ‘Divine’ model has been constructed with a newly improved RC bore, comes with two barrels, carbon wire (replacing the metal rings, making the instrument lighter), a low F correction key and a new keywork design.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Natural African Blackwood Body
- Buffet Crampon poly cylindrical bore
- Green line tone hole slots in the upper joint
- Carbon wire barrel, lower joint and bell tenon rings
- Synthetic corks on tenon
- Metal capped tenons
- Barrels – 65mm and 66mm
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver-plated keywork
- Eb Lever
- Low F correction key
- Keys – 19 / Rings - 6
- Blue steel springs
- Metal O Ring pins
- GT Pads (100% Waterproof material) and cork pads
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments). For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.