Buffet Crampon Divine A Clarinet
The Buffet Divine A Clarinet is a top of the range RC bore clarinet from Buffet. The perfect A clarinet to match the Buffet Divine Bb, which has been designed with Paul Meyer in collaboration as a research and development project to develop new acoustics, resulting in this spectacular instrument. The Divine replicates the Tosca's tone hole placement for better intonation across the entire range, whilst the improved bore, frees the instrument for flexible register crossing.
Made from Selected Natural African Blackwood with Green-LinE tone hole slots to eliminate air leaks on tone holes most prone to cracking. Alongside this, Buffet have replaced the classic metal rings with carbon wire to make the clarinet 60 grams lighter which in turn reduces fatigue.
Newly designed key work completes the clarinet, enhancing the ergonomics and aiding the clarinettist to play the trickiest of passages with relative ease. This new style of clarinet is a big step forward for Buffet in technical expertise, design and craftsmanship.
- Key : A
- Selected Natural African Blackwood Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keywork
- Metal Capped Tenons
- Synthetic Tenons
- Green-LinE in Upper Joint Tone Holes
- Keys – 19 / Rings - 6
- Blue Steel Springs
- Combination of GT, Leather and Natural Cork Pads
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.