Silverstein Works OmniCap
The OmniCap by Silverstein Works, is a mouthpiece cap that fits all types of mouthpieces and ligatures. You don't need to have a Silverstein ligature for this to fit, even if you are using a standard metal ligature this will be perfect combination.
Small enough to fit in a narrow case, the OmniCap works with or without a reed affixed. A patented design, the OmniCap will work on any size mouthpiece and work with any ligature as the OmniCap fits over the end of the mouthpiece to protect the delicate mouthpiece tip and reed. Whilst also protecting the mouthpiece rails.
A bonus to the design of the OmniCap is the material it is made out of, means that it is easily washable. It is a perfect addition for a doublers instrument as it preserves reed moisture, meaning quick changes are easy peasy and it doesn't matter if you drop it, as it is noise free!
There are 3 different sizes available so you can get the perfect fit, (but if in doubt the medium has fitted all mouthpieces we've tried from Eb to Bass clarinet perfectly).
Small – Soprano Saxophone
Medium – Bb & Eb Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone
Large – Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet (Medium size cap fits small size German style bass clarinet mouthpieces.)
- Will fit all types of mouthpieces and ligatures
- Noise free when dropped
- Available in Black/White.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.