Rico Grand Concert Select Thick Blank Bb Clarinet Reed
Rico Grand Concert Select Thick Blank Bb clarinet reeds are a brand manufactured by D’addario. Available in a variety of reed strengths, Grand Concert Select reeds are ideal for advanced and professional players. Cut with ultimate precision and quality using state of the art machinery, these reeds incorporate a traditional tip and thicker spine, enabling players to produce rich, responsive tones with relative ease. The longer vamp on the Thick Blank reeds (compared to the "Evolution") are more suited to a mouthpiece with a medium long facing. This longer vamp results in greater flexibility and a better response.
- Reeds Strength available 2.5, 3, 3.5
- Ideal for advanced and professional players
- Thick Blank suitable for medium to long faced mouthpieces
- Box of 10
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying an array of reed brands for clarinet and saxophone including Rico, Rico Royal, La Voz, Mitchell Lurie Premium and D’addario Reserve amongst others. They also manufacture a variety of instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.