SPECIAL OFFER Légère Signature Bass Clarinet Reed
Have you been looking to try a synthetic reed? Now is your time to pick up one of the worlds most popular synthetic reeds at a discounted prices while stocks last!!!
As Legere continue to push the boundaries of Synthetic Reed standards, they have continually adjusted the range as well as their packaging. We have a good number of Legere Bb Signature reeds in discontinued strengths and older style packaging. Don't be dissauded however, these are the same as the reeds you get in the new packaging, just at a discounted price!
Do note, we have some packaging that has been opened but the reed inside was never played. We have sealed the boxes back up but the reed inside is as new.
For more info on the individual styles, please refer to the standard product listings.
- 1 x Reed
- Made from polypropylene (Does not absorb water / 100% non-toxic / Can be sanitised)
- Extremely durable
- Made in Canada by Légère Reeds Ltd
Established in 1998, Guy Légère and Mark Kortschot joined forces to produce high quality synthetic woodwind reeds. Based in Toronto-Canada, Légère Reeds use state of the art computer controlled machinery and produce precision cut reeds with a worldwide distribution. Guy Légère combined his background in Chemistry (as well being an amateur clarinettist) together with Mark Kortschot’s background in Chemical engineering and applied chemistry to produce reeds from a special polymer compound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.