Lee Oskar Melody Maker Harmonica
The Lee Oskar Melody Maker Harmonica is brilliant for playing melodies in 2nd position (cross harp). Melody Makers are the best harps available for playing standard, single-note melodies. The tuning makes it easier to play many songs that can be difficult, or impossible, to play on a standard Major Diatonic in 2nd Position (cross harp). All of the notes that are missing on the Major Diatonic are right there on the Melody Maker.
These harmonicas provide a complete major scale, in cross harp, for playing exact melodies without bending. Yet, the draw notes can still be bent for that bluesy feel. Melody Makers are designed to be played in 2nd Position (Draw), not 1st Position (Blow). In 2nd Position, melodies can be played with an expressive, fluid style that is extremely difficult to achieve in 1st Position.
- Available in variety of keys (see drop down menu)
- 10 hole harmonica
- Model 1910MM
- Cross Harp tuning
- Interchangeable replacement reed system
- Used for playing Country, R&B, Pop, World Beat, African and Reggae
About Lee Oskar
Established in 1983, Lee Oskar Harmonica’s have become a hugely popular brand worldwide. Former harmonica player in the funk/jazz group ‘War’, Lee Oskar channeled his great expertise as a professional performing and recording artist, to form a company that has become immensely successful in producing a wide range of harmonicas, reed plates, tool kits and instruction books etc. Lee Oskar harmonicas are known for their unique design, construction and sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.