Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
Korg OT-120 - The Accurate and Functional Orchestral and Band Tuner!
Top of the range retro style chromatic tuner suitable for all instruments. Smooth VU style meter and high visibility backlit LCD. Auto, manual, sound and sound back tuning modes. Built in condenser mic and stand. Adjustable calibration. Transpose mode, eight preset historical multi-temperaments.
- Complete with a durable, suede-tone soft case and two AAA batteries
- Chromatic orchestral and band tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports both band and orchestra instruments
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast)
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz -- 499 Hz)
- Built-in microphone supports acoustic instruments
- Use with the optional CM-100L Contact Microhone for accurate tuning in noisy environments
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours)
- Durable soft case included
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.