Hohner Blues Harp Harmonica - SPECIAL OFFER
Our Winter Sale includes a large array of products at great prices! These Harmonicas are new and unopened, a steal in time for Christmas. Limited in numbers, when the are gone, they are gone!
The Hohner Blues Harp Harmonica combines a wooden comb, high quality reed plates and high covers without side vents enabling players to create ‘bluesy’ type sounds. This model is popular amongst beginner to intermediate players alike. The brand name "Blues Harp®" has attained cult status in the contemporary music scene. Every now and again, a branded article achieves such a high degree of success and widespread distribution that the brand name becomes synonymous with the generic product. This has certainly been the case with the Hohner Blues Harp®, now well into its fifth decade as Hohner's most popular diatonic model.
- Available in Eb, F#, Ab, B
- Blues Harp® MS
- type: diatonic
- Tuning - Richter
- Number of holes - 10
- Reeds - 20 brass
- Stainless steel covers without side vents
- Cover surface - Stainless steel
- Reed plates - 0.9 mm brass
- Reed plate surface - brass
- Mouthpiece surface - doussie lacquered
- Comb - doussie
- brown Length - 10,5 cm
- Made in Germany
In 1857, Matthias Hohner established a small harmonica factory in Germany and over the past 150 years, the Hohner Group have grown to become a highly successful brand worldwide. Hohner Harmonicas are a popular choice with pop, rock and blues artists worldwide due to the outstanding manufacturing quality and design of the models. They offer a huge range of diatonic and chromatic models suitable for the total beginner through to professional players. As well as Harmonicas, Hohner also manufacture accordions, melodicas, recorders and guitars.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.