Classical Fingers - The Clarinet Finger Optimiser
Classical Fingers is the multi award wining design of Phillip Lambert an Australian music teacher and clarinettist. The clarinet finger optimiser ensures that the players fingers can not lift too high from the keys of the clarinet creating the correct hand/finger position. Classical Fingers is a patented design, which has been engineered to focus on the players technique and fluency helping to produce a clearer smoother performance. Classical Fingers prevents unnecessary finger movements in order to create strong muscle memory during practice so that during performance (when the classical fingers has been removed) your fingers remain in the optimum position.
When learning an instrument it is vital that good practise is learned, if bad habits are picked up and not corrected the player can develop strains in the hands and arms. Classical Fingers ensures that good posture is maintained throughout all practice sessions even when your teacher isn't there to remind you.
Classical Fingers is easy to connect to your instrument by using two rubber bands one placed at the bottom of the barrel and the other on the mid joint, these bands contain strong magnets that allow the Classical Fingers guard to attach to the body of your instrument easily without any modifications. These bands can remain in place on the clarinet even when it is packed away and the guard can be safely stored / transported in the microfiber pouch provided.
It's as easy as clip and play!
- made from ABS plastic
- attaches to the instrument via two magnets
- the guard covers all of the essential keys on the instrument
- supplied in a presentation box with a microfiber bag and attaching magnets
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.