Buffet Crampon R13 Prestige A Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon R13 Prestige A clarinet is part of Buffet’s Professional Range. Made from specially selected grenadilla wood it also has outstanding silver plated keywork and mechanisms. This includes the Eb lever, extremely useful for any professional player. Popular among pro players worldwide it is definitely one to consider when looking to expand your playing with an A clarinet.
- Key : A
- Pitch : 440 Hz
- Natural African Blackwood Body with polished finish
- Bore : Buffet Crampon polycylindrical method
- Bell – Special prestige bore
- Tenons – Metal capped
- Adjustable thumb rest, enabling the use of a neck strap.
- Silver-plated keywork (forged keys, copper plated then silver plated according the Buffet Crampon method)
- Keys – 18 / Rings – 6
- Eb Lever
- Blue steel springs
- Pads – 100% waterproof material
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.