Yamaha YPC-32 Piccolo
The Yamaha YPC-32 Piccolo is a great choice for a student or doubler, and is extremely easy to blow with accurate intonation. The headjoint is stainless steel, the body is ABS resin, and keys are nickel silver.
- Stainless Steel Headjoint
- ABS Resin Body
- Nickel Silver Keys
- E Mechanism
- Toneholes Straight
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 500g
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.