Lee Oskar Major Diatonic Harmonica
The Lee Oskar Major Diatonic Harmonica is a popular choice with many musicians. Known as the traditional blues tuning it is most commonly used for playing Blues, Rock, Country, Folk and Jazz. The Lee Oskar Major Diatonic is designed to be played in 1st position and enables the player to bend sounds more easily. It is known for producing tones with great fluidity and expression.
- Available in large variety of keys (see drop down menu)
- 10 hole harmonica
- Model 1910
- Standard tuning
- Interchangeable replacement reed system
- Used for playing Blues, Rock, Country, Folk and Jazz.
About Lee Oskar
Established in 1983, Lee Oskar Harmonica’s have become a hugely popular brand worldwide. Former harmonica player in the funk/jazz group ‘War’, Lee Oskar channeled his great expertise as a professional performing and recording artist, to form a company that has become immensely successful in producing a wide range of harmonicas, reed plates, tool kits and instruction books etc. Lee Oskar harmonicas are known for their unique design, construction and sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.