Yamaha YCL-621II Bb Bass Clarinet
The Yamaha YCL-621II Bb Bass Clarinet is a professional instrument hand crafted in grenadilla wood. Together with silver plated keys a well-balanced responsive instrument is created. The 621II Bb Bass clarinet extends down to low Eb meaning this bass clarinet is a great addition to your clarinet family, especially if you're in a wind band or you're a pit musician as it's lightweight and compact!
The 621II has tone holes that are undercut by hand, for precise intonation and keys which are hand-adjusted for balance and ease of touch. With straight tone holes a consistent and uniform response throughout the range can be achieved. This professional instrument has a warm tone and powerful projection.
It has a 2 piece body with metal tenon sleeves for an improved fit, seal and resonance. Featuring ball joint key connectors ease of assembly is added and a reduced risk of damage when putting the clarinet together.
Supplied with a Yamaha 4C bass mouthpiece, silver plated ligature and cap, this clarinet is seriously good to go!
- Professional Series Bb Bass Clarinet
- Key: Bb, Range to low Eb
- Two piece Grenadilla body
- 20keys, 7 covered finger holes
- Boehm System
- BCL4C Mouthpiece
- Silver-plated keys and bell
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Adjustable floor peg
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.