Yamaha Custom YCL-CSVR A Clarinet
The Yamaha Custom YCL-CSVR A Clarinet from Yamaha is the perfect pairing to its Bb sister model.
The Yamaha Custom YCL-CSVR A clarinet has been refined with the expressive clarinettist in mind. This professional clarinet has had a great deal of reworking and refinement from its predecessor model CS-V to meet the clarinetists desire for a higher standard of instrument.
Attention to detail was at the forefront of the design team when redesigning this model; with a new ergonomic design to the key work; such as the C#/G# lever (increasing length by 2mm) for comfortable hand positioning and durable leather pads are fitted throughout for buzz free playing, which aides the rich tonal quality whilst prolonging their life. Thick silver key plating brings the feeling of quality whilst offering stability and richness particularly at higher dynamic levels. The traditional bell shape helps to achieve a tone with a focused core and striking presence.
This clarinet comes with an adjustable thumb rest which allows you to find the most comfortable setting for playing. This flexible clarinet will adapt to work in a variety of settings and suit the musician who is playing it. With excellent projection and an even intonation this hand crafted clarinet is a serious contender in the professional clarinet market; and from a brand which have been making instruments for over 30 years.
- Key: A
- 65 mm barrel
- Grenadilla body
- Silver-plated keys
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Thick Key Plating
- Durable Leather Pads
- 65 mm Traditional Barrel Shape
- New Ergonomic Design C#/G# Key
- Traditional Bell Shape
- Adjustable Thumb-Rest with Strap Ring
Established in 1887, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.