Walter Grabner CXZ K13* Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece
Walter Grabner's CXZ K13* Bb Clarinet mouthpiece is an enhanced version of the CXZ K13. The difference between the two models is the K13* has a closer tip opening and also has an enhanced baffle and facing curve. These modifications give the mouthpiece a higher level of focus and clarity. A dark, warm core tone, with maximum precision; Grabner has optimised the CXZ K13* for Vandoren V12 3½ strength reeds.
The K13* is finished with additional hand reaming and the interior of the mouthpiece is polished, this process makes a clear undisturbed sound by shaving out any roughness or micro blemishes for a smooth, focused, even tone.
Grabner strives to duplicate the qualities of classic mouthpieces, whilst taking advantage of modern materials and techniques. This is a fabulous choice for professional musicians looking for a focused, versatile mouthpiece.
- Tip Opening: 1.03 - 1.05 mm
- Medium Enhanced Curve
- Optimised for Vandoren V12 3½ reeds
- Pitch: 440
About Walter Grabner
A musician and a craftsman, Walter Grabner has been hand crafting his mouthpieces for over twenty years. Supplying them in over 57 countries worldwide and producing over 10,000 pieces, Grabner has a large selection of mouthpieces for many types of musician. Treating every mouthpiece as an individual, independently serial numbered and recorded with facing info, internal and external dimensions and the type and origin of the blank so if your mouthpiece is lost or broken, it can be duplicated by Grabner, an important future protection scheme for your playing security.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.