Uebel Superior Eb Clarinet - SALE PRICE!
SALE of new, unboxed, ex-display stock. Only one available at this price!
The Uebel Superior Eb Clarinet is an advanced level professional instrument crafted from specially selected grenadilla wood. Ideal for the professional player looking to find their sound. With undercut tones holes, ‘Superior’ design bore and silver plated key work it enables players to produce rich, warm tones with relative ease. Its keywork is extremely comfortable and plays very evenly throughout the registers.
This display model comes with just one 43mm barrel.
- Key: Eb
- 18 keys / 6 rings
- Specially chosen seasoned grenadilla wood
- Ergonomically optimized design
- Undercut tone holes
- Eb lever
- “Superior” bore
- Ergonomically adjustable thumbrest
- Gore-Tex pads
- Silver plated keywork
- Vandoren mouthpiece
- Vandoren reed
- Vandoren ligature
- Pochette case with case cover
Established in 1936 in Markneukirchen, Germany, F. Arthur Uebel followed on the traditions of his father, the clarinet manufacturer ‘Friedrich Gustav Uebel’ by setting up his own workshop and producing clarinets under the brand name ‘F.Arthur Uebel’. Since that time F.A Uebel have built up their brand name and now have worldwide distribution of both French Boehm system (introduced in 2006) and German system clarinets.
Uebel clarinets are known for their reliable intonation, excellent tonal quality and responsiveness across the range of the instrument. Uebel take great pride in the process of selecting and drying high quality grenadilla wood. This, together with outstanding craftsmanship, is what creates the unique sound of the F.A Uebel clarinet. F.A.Uebel have always been at the forefront of the development of clarinets with German system.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.