Uebel Classic Bb Clarinet
The Uebel Classic Bb Clarinet is an excellent intermediate model crafted from grenadilla wood with silver plated key work. It enables players to produce responsive, warm tones with relative ease. This instrument is a nice modern piece from an experienced manufacturer. It is very popular and offers a good alternative to other brands in this price bracket. It has a lovely rich tone and even scale. It comes with a compact, lightweight yet durable case, ESM mouthpiece and Rovner fabric ligature.
- Boehm System
- 17 keys / 6 rings
- Selected seasoned grenadilla wood
- Undercut tone holes “Classic” bore
- Adjustable ergonomic thumbrest with ring
- Leather pads
- Silver plated keywork
- ESM mouthpiece
- Vandoren reed
- Rovner ligature
- X-Light case
Established in 1936 (Markneukirchen), F. Arthur Uebel followed on the traditions of his father, the clarinet manufacturer ‘Friedrich Gustav Uebel’ by setting up his own workshop and producing clarinets under the brand name ‘F.Arthur Uebel’. F.A Uebel have built up their brand name and have worldwide distribution of both French Boehm system (introduced in 2006) and German system clarinets.
Uebel clarinets are known for their reliable intonation, excellent tonal quality and responsiveness across the range of the instrument. Uebel take great pride in the process of selecting and drying high quality grenadilla wood together with outstanding craftsmanship which contribute to the unique sound of the F.A Uebel clarinet. F.A.Uebel have also been at the forefront of the development of clarinets with German system.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.