Trevor James Virtuoso Flutes
The 925 silver tube Virtuoso flute is designed for the serious flute player who requires a colourful, deep timbre with a wide tonal range. Also available with a Grenadilla wooden lip and complete wooden head options.
A stunning flute with 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube with silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns as standard.
- 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube
- Reponsive headjoint design.
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Solid heavy weighted engraved crown
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Wooden cleaning rod
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.