Trevor James Cantabile Flute with Solid Silver or Wood Headjoint - SALE PRICE!
A rare opportunity to buy a stunning upgrade flute at 35% off! New and fully guaranteed- just unboxed and used for in store play testing and display.
The TJ Cantabile flute is available with a choice of 925 solid silver or wood headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns. If you chose the wood head joint model a silver headjoint is also included for a greater range of tonal possibilities.
The ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal and performance possibilities.
- .925 solidsilver or wood headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.