Special Offer - Trevor James Cantabile Flute
The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns. Some of these models may have been on display but all are in perfect working order but may shows signs of wear.
The ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal and performance possibilities.
- .925 silver headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.