Trevor James - 10XE - Straight Flute
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON THIS FLUTE
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
The TJ 10XE student flute is brought to us by Trevor James Flutes. A multi-award winning 'first' flute featured in the best woodwind instrument category; perfect for anyone who is just starting out on their fluting journey or returning after a break!
The TJ 10XE flute is a very free blowing silver-plated instrument, meaning that you are not struggling with making a sound, but can work on perfecting your tone so you'll be able to play your favourite tunes much quicker. The latest addition to the award winning design is a Solid Silver Lip Plate which helps add warmth to the sound.
This flute is hand-set up in the Trevor James technical workshops before being distributed to store. This goes to show the care that TJ put into all their instruments from beginner to professional models. TJ choose even the smallest parts of their flutes to be durable and withstand the test of time. From triple plated finish- double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating which gives durability to the finish of the instrument to the felts under the tail arms instead of cork, making the mechanism is very quiet.
TJ can track each stage of each instruments manufacture by a unique Guarantee document included with every instrument. This booklet describes basic care and maintenance advice and also includes a unique numbering code so that your instrument can be tracked, from which member of the Trevor James technical staff set it up and finally show who checked the instrument prior to despatch. Their UK based technical workshop teams are composed entirely of musicians and experienced specialist repairers. You are getting an instrument which is cared for from start to end!
- Silver plated
- Silver Lip Plate for tonal warmth
- Advanced head joint features- Designed to be free blowing perfect for the beginner
- Closed holes
- Triple Plated Finish
- Offset G, E mechanism
- Instrument is supplied in a wooden case with fleece lined case cover
- Double Skin Yellow Pads
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.