SD Systems LCM70 Flute Microphone
SD Systems LCM70 Flute Microphone is a high quality flute microphone, for the classical as well as jazz and pop flautist. A flexible microphone which due to vast electronic research, has created a sophisticated microphone for your instrument. A smoothly balanced frequency response that is available due to the condenser capsule. The LCM70 allows freedom of movement and a pure natural sound whether on stage or in the studio.
As a step up from the FX1 mic also by SD Systems, the LCM70 features a silver plated, easily adjustable rubber dampened clamp (to prevent noise pick up from the clamp) with a patented in knob system. Using an unidirectional condenser microphone attached to a silver plated stand, it comes with a detachable pop shield to decrease air and tonguing sounds. The pre-amp box includes a volume control, tone control and a standby switch.
- Power Source: 1 x 9V Battery or Phantom Power 48-52V
- Volume Control, Tone Control and Standby Switch on Pre-amp
- Clamp: Silver Plated with Foam Lining
- Output: XLR Balanced Output
- Output Impedance: at 1 kHz: 1 Kohm
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 8 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Raito: > 64dB
- Max Sound Pressure Level: 135 dB at 1% TDH
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
About SD Systems
Starting in the early 80s with the question ‘How should a sax player in a rockband manage to project the sound of his horn over the dominant group sound?’ SD Systems decided to try and solve the problem. No mic existed with the quality of sound without limiting the freedom of movement of the player. The SD Systems designers Serge Scarier and Rob Dugour (sax players too) went about developing a microphone that would do all of this.
Being musicians was a great advantage for the development of the mics. Working to get the best sound from their microphones by perfecting placements, eliminating key sounds and creating microphones that would work for professionals from all around the world.
Based in Amsterdam, Holland, they produce more than 22 different systems, producing on demand, they are able to make these high-quality systems more affordable and allow for each model to be tested and in some cases hand make parts specially. Wanting to help musicians get what they need from their microphones is a big part of SD Systems ethos, so a small section of their company has been set aside for custom making systems for instruments which have very limited or no options available, such as (contra)bassoons, bass clarinets and more!
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.