Sakkusu Student Flute with Curved Headjoint
The Sakkusu Flute outfit has both a straight and a curved headjoint making it ideal for younger players and beginners as it accomodates for a new players' level of ability with the two types of flute heads.
The student can use the curved head until they feel comfortable to reach the notes without stretching too hard, then they can move up to the straight head. This means that the child can begin learning immediately, instead of waiting until their stretch is great enough.
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- E mechanism as standard
- Extremely responsive headjoint
- Excellent for new players
- Yellow double-skin pads with careful attention to the padding process
- High quality mechanism springs
- Hard outer case to protect instruments
- Case cover with strap
- Durable construction - important to new players
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.