Nuvo Beginner JFlute
The Nuvo Beginner JFlute is a fun and colourful entry level flute enabling young players to produce attractive tones with relative ease. This is a lightweight and durable instrument and offers all round excellent value for money. Suitable for all ages, the Nuvo Beginner JFlute can also be customised by purchasing colourful key clip sets, or an upgrade kit which
Nuvo Flutes was established after the successful launch of Nuvo Clarineo in 2009 and they have since gone on to design a number of flutes combining traditional flute features together with new materials andmodern design concepts and modifications. Nuvo flutes are a British innovation and expertly crafted in China.
- Supplied without a foot joint C Foot Joint (D# key is on the main body)
- Curved Headjoint
- Removable key extensions to aid greater comfort for players with smaller hands
- Instrument is supplied in a padded case with shoulder trap
- cleaning cloth,
- cleaning rod,
- adjusting screwdriver,
- o-ring grease
- instruction leaflet
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Pads are made from durable silicone rubber
- Materials used are 100% washable in warm soapy water
Available in 4 colour options
- Black / Silver
- White / Blue
- White / Green
- White / Pink
Established in 2007, the co-founders of Nuvo joined forces to combine their knowledge of wind instruments and design / consumer product manufacturing to produce an array of innovative, colourful and affordable wind instruments. In 2009, Nuvo successfully launched the Nuvo Clarineo clarinet, which inspired them to later create the Nuvo Flute and J Flute. Nuvo have combined the traditions instrument design features together with new materials and modifications to create lightweight, fun and durable instruments.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.