Pearl Quantz F765RE Flute
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON THIS FLUTE
Pearl F765RE Flute – PF765RE 'Quantz' Flute Range (RE) Description
The Pearl 765 Flute – PF765RE 'Quantz' is an excellent intermediate level silver headjoint and body flute that enables students to enjoy all the benefits of a Pearl flute at a more affordable price.
The F765RE boasts a fully silver headjoint and body design ensuring as full and warm a tone as possible. This model also boasts a 'Forza' headjoint which provides a much darker and projecting tone in comparison to a traditional style headjoint. Combine these elements and you have one hell of a powerful sounding flute for a very reasonable price.
Pearl have built a PF765RE model flute which is efficient and durable and includes their trademark pinless mechanism, one-piece core bar construction and French pointed key arms (which can be found all models from student to advanced flutes).
With a renowned history of pioneering craftsmanship, Pearl continuously strive to research new flute and headjoint designs, material (in gold and silver) and ergonomic key design. The most significant development in the design of Pearl Flutes include, the ‘One-Piece Core Bar Construction’ which provides outstanding smoothness and reliability in flute mechanism. Combining advanced designs / techniques, meticulous assembly and artistry, Pearl have created flutes which are reliable in pitch, flexible in articulation and enable players to create resonant, warm tones across the range of the instrument.
Flautist Level Intermediate and suitable up to grade 8.
- Pearl F765RE Flute – PF765RE 'Quantz' Flute Range
- Silver Forza headjoint and body, silver plated keys
- Open Hole
- Offset G and E mechanism
- C Foot
- French pointed key-arms
- Pinless Mechanism One-piece core bar construction
- Instrument is supplied in a slim wooden case case with carrying handle and leather look case cover Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.