Buffet Crampon Vintage A Clarinet - SALE PRICE!
SALE of new, unboxed, ex-display stock. 27% off and only one available at this price!
The Buffet Crampon Vintage A Clarinet is a professional model clarinet designed to bring to mind the tonal colours of the 1950s. Designed by a buffet master craftsman René Lesieux in 1996, and given a specifically designed bore to provide suppleness and accuracy across the range of the instrument. To add to the quality finish of this instrument and thoughtfulness of design, metal caps are added to the tenons to protect from cracking or splitting.
This clarinet has a different sound world to other models from Buffet and gives the player a traditional, fluid tone. With ease of response across the range, this is a model that needs to be tried to hear the 1950s influence and be absorbed in the warm nostalgic tones.
- Key : A
- Stained African Blackwood Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keywork
- Keys – 18 / Rings - 6
- Needle & Flat Springs in Blue Steel
- Metal Capped Tenons
- Combination of GT, Leather and Cork Pads
- This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.