Buffet Crampon Tradition A Clarinet (Pre-2019 Model) - SALE PRICE!
SALE of new, unboxed, ex-display stock. 33% off and only one available at this price!
With the release of the Legende model, it made sense to add many of its features to this popular Tradition Model. Its newly designed bore is inspired by the much loved BC20 model. The tone hole placement is similar to that of the ‘Tosca’ model which lets players create rich, focused and clear tones. The reliable intonation and excellent projection this instrument brings to your playing will definitely catch your attention.
- Key : A
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Stained African Blackwood Body
- Cylindrical bore
- Comes with two barrels – 65mm and 66mm
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver-plated keywork
- Eb Lever included
- Keys – 18 / Rings - 6
- Blue steel springs / unplated posts
- GT Leather and natural cork pads
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.