Buffet Crampon Tradition A Clarinet (Pre-2019 Model)
Buffet wanted to design an instrument which wasn't full of unnecessary technology, presenting a clarinet in its most natural state. Harkening back to an early model, the BC20 which was known for its purity of sound. With tone hole placement inspired by the Tosca design. From this, you get an instrument that presents a clear, focused, rich tones suitable for any musical environment. The innovations allow the clarinettist whether amateur or professional to focus on the making music, rather than having to make constant adjustments to their embouchure and voicing. The intonation has been designed to be even and consistent throughout all registers allowing for even less think about when playing.
- Key : A
- Unstained African Blackwood Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keywork
- Keys – 18 / Rings - 6
- Stainless Steel Pointed Needle Springs- Flat Springs Blue Steel
- Metal Capped Tenons
- Combination of GT, Leather and Cork Pads
- About Buffet
- Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.